Santa Claus is once again setting up shop at his Post Office in The Battery Atlanta! From Friday, November 24 to Saturday, December 24, Santa will continue the time-honored tradition of greeting local children in the Truist Community Corner, located at the corner of Power Alley and Battery Avenue.
Families are invited to bring their handwritten letters to Santa – postage not required – at his official Atlanta outpost. Santa’s helpers will take care of the rest! This free opportunity allows parents and guardians to take their own photos of their children interacting with Santa as he listens to their wish lists. As needed, Santa’s Post Office can be a contactless experience. We didn’t forget about your furry friends! Santa Paws nights are available three times this holiday season allowing you and your pets to take pictures with Santa, and enjoy all the holiday activities together.
The Truist Holiday Community Corner will also house:
- The Holiday Market, featuring a shoppable collection of Atlanta-area small businesses
- Holiday-themed, kid-friendly activities
- Complimentary treats and giveaways
- Professional gift wrapping station. Up to (2) personal gifts, plus any gifts purchased at The Holiday Market
- Free 20 minute holiday photo session with local photographer, Melissa Alexander of Phyllis Iller! Available only via reservation. Limited spots and dates available. Please reserve your spot HERE
- Free Blooper Snowman Plushie (while supplies last) when you make an in-person/on-site donation to Georgia Kids Belong. New pajamas (male and female, sizes youth large through adult large) are needed most—but we’re also collecting new youth undergarments and socks, and toys for all ages.
For Santa Paws information, click here.
Event Day Parking Rates will be in effect for this event.