THE BATTERY ATLANTA™
The South’s preeminent lifestyle destination. Anchored by SunTrust Park, the new home of the Atlanta Braves™, The Battery Atlanta™ is a sports and entertainment experience unlike any other.
Conveniently located at the intersection of I-75 and I-285 in the bustling Cumberland area, The Battery Atlanta™ offers an unprecedented entertainment experience 365 days a year, not just on gamedays. The 1.5-million-square-foot mixed-use destination features some of Atlanta’s most acclaimed chefs and a diverse blend of culinary options to please foodies and families alike. In addition, visitors can sip cocktails from some of the area’s renowned mixologists, shop for the hottest new styles at unique retailers, bowl a few games or ride a mechanical bull. The Battery Atlanta™ is also home to the Coca-Cola Roxy™, where music lovers will find a 4,000-seat venue for all genres of live music.
- 12/4/2018 Atlanta Business Chronicle: Silverspot Cinema Planned for The Battery Atlanta
- 5/21/2018 The Battery Atlanta has landed a popular intown gourmet market
- 7/26/2018 Thyssenkrupp to build state-of-the-art tower, reshaping The Battery Atlanta
- 12/7/2019 Virtual reality center to open at Battery in early ‘19
- 4/3/2019 Asian food hall, boxing gym joining lineup at the Battery Atlanta
- 4/10/2019 Gio's Chicken Amalfitano expanding to The Battery Atlanta
- 5/7/2019 BURN by Rocky Patel Opening This Weekend
- 5/24/2019 Atlanta's first Asian food hall to serve up poke bowls and bubble tea galore at The Battery Atlanta
- 6/6/2019 FREE things to do at The Battery Atlanta this summer
- 6/18/2019 The Battery Atlanta announced the openings of Pepper Boxing, Gio’s Chicken Siciliana and Lush Nail Bar.