THE BATTERY ATLANTA™
The South’s preeminent lifestyle destination. Anchored by SunTrust Park, the new home of the Atlanta Braves™, The Battery Atlanta™ is a sports and entertainment experience unlike any other.
Conveniently located at the intersection of I-75 and I-285 in the bustling Cumberland area, The Battery Atlanta™ offers an unprecedented entertainment experience 365 days a year, not just on gamedays. The 1.5-million-square-foot mixed-use destination features some of Atlanta’s most acclaimed chefs and a diverse blend of culinary options to please foodies and families alike. In addition, visitors can sip cocktails from some of the area’s renowned mixologists, shop for the hottest new styles at unique retailers, bowl a few games or ride a mechanical bull. The Battery Atlanta™ is also home to the Coca-Cola Roxy™, where music lovers will find a 4,000-seat venue for all genres of live music.
- 12/4/2018 Atlanta Business Chronicle: Silverspot Cinema Planned for The Battery Atlanta
- 5/21/2018 The Battery Atlanta has landed a popular intown gourmet market
- 7/26/2018 Thyssenkrupp to build state-of-the-art tower, reshaping The Battery
- 12/7/2019 Virtual reality center to open at Battery in early ‘19
- 1/15/2019 Cheers! These 5 Georgia spots made a list of the South's best new bars