THE BATTERY ATLANTA®
The South’s preeminent lifestyle destination. Anchored by Truist Park, home of the Atlanta Braves™, The Battery Atlanta® is a sports and entertainment experience unlike any other.
Conveniently located at the intersection of I-75 and I-285 in the bustling Cumberland area, The Battery Atlanta™ offers an unprecedented entertainment experience 365 days a year, not just on gamedays. The 2-million-square-foot mixed-use destination features some of Atlanta’s most acclaimed chefs and a diverse blend of culinary options to please foodies and families alike. In addition, visitors can sip cocktails from some of the area’s renowned mixologists, shop for the hottest new styles at unique retailers, bowl a few games or ride a mechanical bull. The Battery Atlanta® is also home to the Coca-Cola Roxy™, where music lovers will find a 4,000-seat venue for all genres of live music.
- 9/13/2023 Xfinity Movie Series is Back at The Battery Atlanta
- 8/27/2023 ivision opens at The Battery Atlanta
- 7/18/2023 Sandbox VR Announces New Spot at The Battery Atlanta
- 6/20/2023 Gas South to relocate Headquarters to The Battery Atlanta
- 6/20/2023 Polestar Grand Opening
- 6/18/2023 Report: Cumberland area is Atlanta's latest boomtown
- 5/18/2023 Burgers with Buck's visit to National Anthem
- 5/17/2023 EV company opens location at The Battery Atlanta