THE BATTERY ATLANTA- CODE OF CONDUCT
For the comfort, safety and security of everyone on the premises, the following code of conduct has been established for all guests and visitors. The Battery Atlanta reserves the right to refuse entry to any person and remove any person who is being unruly or disruptive or violates this Code of Conduct in any manner or unwilling to comply with this Code of Conduct.
THE FOLLOWING ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED:
- Tobacco use of any kind (including electronic cigarettes and vaporizers) except in designated areas. The only designated smoking area is outside of the Red Parking Deck, Level 3 as noted via signage.
- Illegal drug use.
- Loitering and solicitation. Ticket resale and unauthorized commercial activity, including driving or parking vehicles with advertisement wraps, logos or decals, are expressly prohibited
- Carrying a weapon of any kind (including firearms).
- Inappropriate, disruptive or unlawful behavior (including the use of profanity, abusive language, symbols or gestures, shouting and playing music without the use of headphones), substance abuse, and criminal activity. Excessive consumption of alcohol is cause for removal from The Battery Atlanta.
- Pets except in designated areas only. Service animals are permitted.
- Skating, board riding, bicycling and motorized personal vehicles on sidewalks and restricted areas.
- Unauthorized drones, unmanned vehicles and remote controlled vehicles.
- Littering, defacing or destroying property.
- Inappropriate clothing. Examples of inappropriate clothing are those which display: profanity, pornography, graphic violence, support of drugs or drug use, gang symbols and promoting discrimination against any group. Shirts and shoes are required.
- Distributing material, demonstrating, conducting interviews, taking professional photos, videos or audio recordings (without The Battery Atlanta approval).
- Violating the Open Container Zone Policy.
Guests are encouraged to report any incidents and violations of this policy to The Battery Atlanta Security by phone call at 404-614-2112.
THE BATTERY ATLANTA- OPEN CONTAINER POLICY
- The Open Container Zone is restricted to the areas as identified in The Battery Atlanta.
- The sale and service of alcoholic beverages to anyone under the age of 21 is strictly prohibited.
- The purchase, possession and consumption of alcoholic beverages by anyone under the age of 21 is strictly prohibited.
- Guests must provide valid photo identification to purchase alcohol.
- Open container alcoholic beverages may not be brought into or brought out of the Open Container Zone.
- The Battery Atlanta reserves the right to remove any guest who is being unruly or disruptive or violates these policies. Excessive consumption of alcohol is cause for removal from The Battery Atlanta.
- Guests passing alcohol to minors and minors purchasing, possessing or consuming alcohol will be removed from the premises and turned into authorities.
- Guests are not permitted to have opened alcoholic beverages in the parking decks serving The Battery Atlanta.
- No individual shall be permitted to purchase or possess more than two (2) alcoholic beverages in the Open Container Zone at one time.
- Open container alcoholic beverages must be contained in The Battery Atlanta approved plastic cups that are issued by authorized tenants and vendors in The Battery Atlanta.
- No glass containers are permitted in the Open Container Zone.
*WRISTBANDS REQUIRED ON GAMEDAYS AND IDENTIFIED SPECIAL EVENT DAYS
- In addition to the rules above, on Gamedays and Special Event days identified by The Battery Atlanta, guests must obtain a valid Open Container Zone Wristband issued by a certified tenant or vendor in The Battery Atlanta in order to purchase and possess an alcoholic beverage in the Open Container Zone.
- Open Container Zone Wristbands are valid only for the date of purchase.
Access and Use
BDC grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the System and to view or access the Services solely for your personal or internal use and subject to the condition that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right in or access to the System, the Services, or any other Content available via the System (including any Websites or Mobile Applications contained therein). You further agree not to modify the System, or any part thereof, in any form or manner, nor to use any modified versions of the System or the Services, for any reason whatsoever, without the express written consent of BDC. You may not attempt to gain any unauthorized access to the System or any of its associated Content, including computer systems, software, or networks. No commercial use or redistribution of any Content, materials, or information contained on or offered through the System or the Services is permitted, unless expressly specified in a prior agreement between you and BDC.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
Any use or attempted use of the System (i) for any unlawful, unauthorized, fraudulent or malicious purpose; (ii) that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any server, or the network(s) connected to any server; (iii) that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the System; (iv) to gain unauthorized access to any other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any server or systems through hacking, password mining or any other means; (v) to access systems, data or information not intended by BDC to be made accessible to a user; (vi) to attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available by us; or (vii) for any use other than the purpose for which it was intended, is prohibited.
In addition, in connection with your use of the System, you agree you will not:
- Upload or transmit any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other content that is unlawful, immoral, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable, or that may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity;
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others or impersonate any person or entity, including, without limitation, any BDC representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Upload or transmit any material that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature;
- Use any of the System’s communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous posting of repetitive text);
- Upload or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, commercial, or otherwise;
- Violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law;
- Upload or transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, service mark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Probe, scan, test the vulnerability of or breach the authentication measures of, the System or any related networks or systems;
- Register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe, any party for any products or services if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses; or
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated or manual means to access the System, or copy any Content or information on the System.
Any information, communications, or material of any type or nature that you submit to the System or any of our pages contained on a social media platform or website by e-mail, posting, messaging, uploading, downloading, or otherwise (collectively, a “Submission”) is done at your own risk and without any expectation of privacy. BDC does not own any Submissions provided via the System. However, by inputting/submitting such Submissions you are granting BDC a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, sublicenseable, transferable, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, fully paid up and royalty-free right to copy, publish, prepare derivative works of, distribute, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, such Submissions (or any content or materials contained therein). All Submissions inputted/submitted by you is at your own risk and you hereby represent and warrant that you have the full legal right to so use such Submissions and that they, and any content or material contained therein, is not confidential or proprietary to any third party, nor are you using it in violation of any law or contractual restriction.
BDC respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. We have expended substantial time, effort, and funds to create the System and to collect and provide the features, materials, opportunities, and services that are available on or through the System. You understand and agree that BDC owns, or (where required, appropriate, or applicable) has been licensed by third parties to use, all right, title, and interest in and to the System and the features, materials, opportunities, and services made available on or through the System, and all information, text, data, computer code, music, artwork, databases, graphics, images, sound recordings, audio and visual clips, logos, software, and other materials contained therein, and the compilation, collection, design, selection, and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Content”) as well as the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel,” and arrangement of such Content. You acknowledge that the Content constitutes valuable proprietary information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other proprietary rights, laws, and treaties of the United States and other countries, and that you acquire no ownership interest by accessing and using the System and the Content. Such intellectual property and proprietary rights may include, but are not limited to, various patents, copyrights, trademarks and service marks, registered trademarks and service marks, trade dress protection, and trade secrets, and all such rights are and shall remain the property of BDC or its licensors and content-providers. For the avoidance of doubt, “Content” does not include any Third Party Materials or any features, opportunities, or services made available through the Linked Websites.
The posting of information or other materials or Content on the System by BDC does not constitute a waiver of any proprietary right in such information, materials, or Content (such as, but not limited to, copyright, patent, trademark, or other intellectual property rights) and does not transfer any rights to a user of the System or to any other third party, except as expressly provided herein.
Notice Regarding Copyright Agent
BDC respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that users of our System do the same. If you believe that any content on the System violates or infringes upon your intellectual property rights pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), please provide a notice to the designated Copyright Agent (as set forth below) for the applicable portion of the System containing the following:
· An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
· Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
· Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit BDC to locate the material;
· The address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
· A representation that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
· A representation that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Copyright infringement claims and notices should be sent to:
BDC Copyright Agent
800 Battery Avenue; Suite 130
Atlanta, Georgia 30339
Disclaimer of Warranties
BDC does not promise, covenant, represent, warrant, or guarantee that you or any other user of the System will obtain any particular or tangible result or goal through the use of the System, or obtain any other product or service in connection with use of the System. It is solely your responsibility to take appropriate precautions to ensure that any information, materials, software, or data that you submit to or through the System or BDC, or that you access, use, download, or otherwise obtain on or through the System or BDC, are: (a) up-to-date, accurate, complete, reliable, truthful, and suitable to and appropriate for the purpose for which they are intended; and (b) free of viruses and other disabling devices and destructive routines.
The information, software, CONTENT, SERVICES, or materials available from or provided on the System or via the Services, is provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE”, without warranties or guaranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
BDC AND/OR OUR THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT OR COVENANT THAT THE SYSTEM, CONTENT OR ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SYSTEM OR THROUGH BDC ARE OR WILL BE ACCURATE, CURRENT, COMPLETE, FREE OF TECHNICAL AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, RELIABLE, OR APPROPRIATE FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE TO WHICH YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY MAY CHOOSE TO PUT THEM, THAT THEY ARE OR WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED AND ERROR-FREE BASIS, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SYSTEM AND THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SYSTEM AND THROUGH BDC ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DISABLING DEVICES OR HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BDC PERIODICALLY AMENDS, CHANGES, ADDS, DELETES, UPDATES, OR ALTERS THE SYSTEM AND THE SERVICES WITHOUT NOTICE. FURTHER, BDC ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THE SYSTEM OR THE SERVICES. BDC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY DUTY TO UPDATE THE CONTENT, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION ON THE SYSTEM.
Limitation of Liability
DESCRIPTIONS OF OR REFERENCES TO PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR PUBLICATIONS ON THE SYSTEM DO NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT OF THAT PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR PUBLICATION. BDC MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER INCLUDED HEREIN OR THE PRODUCTS LISTED HEREIN. BDC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE.
BDC reserves the right to do any of the following at any time without notice: (i) modify, suspend, or terminate operation of or access to the System, or any portion of the System, for any reason; (ii) modify or change the System, or any portion of the System, and any applicable policies or terms; and (iii) interrupt the operation of the System, or any portion of the System, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, perform error correction, or make other changes.
The System could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. BDC shall have no liability in connection with any such inaccuracies or errors, nor shall BDC have any obligation to identify and/or correct any such inaccuracies or errors.
All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses, malware, disabling, or malicious code contained within the electronic files or on the System is disclaimed.
Links to Other Websites
For your convenience, certain hyperlinks may be provided on the System that link to other websites which are not under the control of BDC (the “Linked Websites”). BDC does not endorse or sponsor any Linked Websites and is not responsible for the availability, accuracy, content, or any other aspect of the Linked Websites. BDC disclaims all liability for such websites, for all access to and use thereof, and for use of the links to such websites. We also disclaim all liability, and make no representations or warranties, with respect to any products or services made available, sold, or provided to you by any third party. Your use of other websites, and any purchases of products or services, volunteering of time or services, or making of charitable contributions through other websites, is subject to the terms and conditions of such other websites. You agree that you will bring no suit or claim against BDC arising from or based upon any such use of other websites (including the Linked Websites). Hyperlinks to such Linked Websites on the System do not imply that: (a) BDC is affiliated or associated with any Linked Website; (b) BDC is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol displayed in connection with or accessible through such links; or (c) any Linked Site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or copyright symbol of BDC.
Links to the Website
Neither you nor any other website may link to the Website without the permission of BDC. In any event, without our express, prior, written permission, it is expressly prohibited to: (a) “deep link” to any page of the Website other than the home page of the Website; (b) “frame” the Website or any Content or otherwise cause the Website or any Content to appear in a window with any other material that does not constitute Content; (c) cause the hyperlink to the Website, or the Website or any Content, to be displayed in any way that is disparaging to BDC or any entity that is affiliated or associated with BDC; or (d) otherwise imply or state that any type of relationship or special arrangements exist with BDC and any other entity. You agree that you will promptly remove any hyperlink to the Website upon the written request of BDC. In no event will you use any logo or trademark of BDC as a hyperlink “button,” or in any other manner, without BDC’s express written consent.
Disclaimer of Third Party Information
The System may contain offers for sale of merchandise or services not provided by BDC. Such merchandise and services may be obtained only by linking to the applicable merchant’s website in order to make the transaction. Terms of the offer shown on the System, including, but not limited to, price, color, quantity, availability, and description may vary from those shown on the merchant’s website. Differences in the terms of an offer between the System and a merchant’s website will be governed by the terms shown on the merchant’s site. BDC is not responsible or liable for any such differences or discrepancies or the performance of any products or services obtained via such third party website.
To the extent that any information, material, or functionality on the System is provided by third party content providers (“Third Party Materials”), BDC has no editorial control or responsibility over such Third Party Materials. Therefore, any opinions, statements, products, services or other Third Party Materials are those of the applicable third party suppliers. BDC does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, statement or other information provided by any third party (including any Submissions), or represent or warrant that your use of any Third Party Materials will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with BDC.
Accounts, Passwords, and Security
Certain features or services offered on or through the System may require you to open an account (including establishing a login ID and password). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your login ID and password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account or login ID. You agree to notify BDC immediately upon learning of any unauthorized use of your account, login ID, or password or any other breach of security. However, you may be held liable for losses incurred by BDC or any other user of or visitor to the System due to another person using your account, login ID, or password.
You may not use any other user’s account, login ID, or password at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that account, login ID, or password. BDC cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.