Santa Claus is coming to town!
Santa’s Post Office together with Truist
Friday, November 24th through Saturday, December 24th
Santa Claus is once again setting up shop at his Post Office in The Battery Atlanta! From Friday, November 24 to Saturday, December 24, Santa will continue the time-honored tradition of greeting local children in the Truist Holiday Community Corner, located at the corner of Power Alley and Battery Avenue.
Families are invited to bring their handwritten letters to Santa – postage not required – at his official Atlanta outpost. Santa’s helpers will take care of the rest! This free opportunity allows parents and guardians to take their own photos of their children interacting with Santa as he listens to their wish lists. As needed, Santa’s Post Office can be a contactless experience. We didn’t forget about your furry friends! Santa Paws nights are available three times this holiday season allowing you and your pets to take pictures with Santa, and enjoy all the holiday activities together.
The Truist Holiday Community Corner will also house:
- The Holiday Market, featuring a shoppable collection of Atlanta-area small businesses
- Holiday-themed, kid-friendly activities
- Complimentary treats and giveaways
- Professional gift wrapping station. Up to (2) personal gifts, plus any gifts purchased at The Holiday Market
- Free 20 minute holiday photo session with local photographer, Melissa Alexander of Phyllis Iller! Available only via reservation. Limited spots and dates available. Please reserve your spot HERE
- Free Blooper Snowman Plushie (while supplies last) when you make an in-person/on-site donation to Georgia Kids Belong. New pajamas (male and female, sizes youth large through adult large) are needed most—but we’re also collecting new youth undergarments and socks, and toys for all ages.
Select Thursdays, November 30th through December 14th
Santa Claus is coming to town! This year, he has set aside a special treat for four-legged friends and their parents! On select Thursdays from 4-8 p.m., pups and pup parents are invited to the Truist Community Corner for free photos with Santa.
May your annual holiday photos be furry & bright!
Don’t forget to share your festive experiences with us on social using #BatteryATLHoliday and tagging @batteryatl.
The Battery Atlanta™, a 2.25 million square-foot mixed-use development, located at the intersection of I-75 and I-285, offers an unmatched mix of boutique shopping, market-exclusive entertainment experiences, chef-driven restaurants, the Omni and Aloft Hotels, The Coca-Cola Roxy and 531 residences. The complex includes offices One Ballpark Center, Comcast’s regional headquarters; Two Ballpark Center, home to SPACES; Three Ballpark Center, which serves as the global headquarters of Papa Johns and the North American headquarters of TK Elevator; Four Ballpark Center, home to Southwire and DCO Commercial Floors; and future site for Truist Tower, which will house Truist Securities. Powered by Comcast’s all-fiber network and delivering multi-terabit capabilities, The Battery Atlanta™ has the highest-capacity network serving any mixed-use development in the nation.Download PDF