- This event has passed.
September 20, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Sunday, repeating until July 26, 2020
One event on August 9, 2020 at 1:00 pm
One event on August 16, 2020 at 1:00 pm
One event on August 30, 2020 at 1:00 pm
One event on September 13, 2020 at 1:00 pm
One event on September 20, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Farmers Market presented by UnitedHealthcare
Craving that farm-fresh taste? Join us for a fun afternoon at the Farmer’s Market presented by UnitedHealthcare and get your fix! Shop from a wide variety of local vendors selling prepared foods, farm-fresh produce, artisanal bread and more on the Plaza Green! Summer markets will be held on Sundays from 1 pm – 4 pm for the foreseeable future.
Interested in preordering items for pick up on the market day? See below for the list of vendors offering preorder options:
David’s Garden Super Bee: Call or Text David at 770-403-4228 to place an order + schedule pick-up.
The Cheese Straw House: Orders may be placed by phone (678-234-2289) and picked up on market day.
The Cocktail Hour Shop: Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.thecocktailhourshop.com to preorder.
The event is free to attend, and parking is free for the first four hours for this event in the Purple, Green or Red Decks on non-event days.
For information on how to become a vendor, please email email@example.com.
HEALTH & SAFETY
All vendors + guests must follow all currently-applicable State of Georgia executive orders related to COVID-19 and applicable CDC recommendations which are available via the following links:
Due to current CDC Recommendations, we will be implementing additional protections to include:
• There will be at least 10 feet between each booth to promote social distancing.
• Vendors are strongly encouraged to wear cloth masks and gloves to minimize contact and avoid touching their face.
• Frequently sanitize work area and displays.
• We will ask that our guests shop with a purpose, helping reduce the number of customers in the market at any one time.
• Vendors will not be permitted to offer sample food items or prepare any foods onsite.
• Consider setting up touchless payment options to minimize touchpoints within your space.