SunTrust Confidence Classic Fan Fest
The SunTrust Confidence Classic FREE Fan Fest will take place Saturday, Feb. 2, from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. and Sunday, Feb. 3, from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. at The Battery Atlanta. Put your talent to the test as a quarterback, receiver and kicker during the skills competition in the Plaza. You can test your football knowledge with an interactive gameshow hosted by Braves in-game host Mark Owens on the Georgia Power Pavilion Stage, or show your spirit dancing with The Battery Atlanta Spirit Squad and DJ Jammin’ John.
Visitors will be able to participate in the following FREE activities throughout the weekend:
- The Battery Battle Gameshow of Football Trivia on the Georgia Power Pavilion Stage will be held at noon, 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m., and 4 p.m. on Saturday and noon, 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. on Sunday. Winners of each show will win a SunTrust Confidence Classic Prize Pack.
- Football Skills Competition on the Plaza Green will feature three stations were guests can test their skills at quarterback, receiver and kicker. Participants who successfully complete all three competitions will receive a SunTrust Confidence Classic T-shirt at the onUp Experience (while supplies last).
- The Battery Atlanta Spirit Squad will perform on the Splash Pad at 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. on Saturday and 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. on Sunday.
- DJ Jammin’ John will be performing all weekend on the Fox Sports Stage during Fan Fest.
The onUp Experience will have activations for the SunTrust Confidence Classic starting on Thursday, January 31. For more information, please visit onupmovement.suntrust.com/onupexperience/events/.
“THE BATTERY BATTLE TRIVIA CONTEST”
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- ELIGIBILITY:NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter or to win. The Battery Battle Trivia Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of Georgia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and their immediate families (spouses, siblings, children, household members and the spouses and children of the foregoing) of Braves Development Company, LLC (“Sponsor”), Atlanta National League Baseball Club, Inc. (“ANLBC”), Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. (“Live Nation”), SunTrust Bank (“SunTrust”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated entities (collectively the "Contest Entities") are not eligible to enter the Contest. By entering the Contest, entrants agree to abide by all terms of the Official Rules and Regulations applicable thereto. Subject to all local, state and federal laws and regulations. Some restrictions apply. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Contest consists of eight (8) rounds of football related trivia (each a “Trivia Round”) to take place as set forth below (the “Contest Period”):
February 2, 2019 12 p.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m. and 4 p.m.
February 3, 2019 12 p.m., 1 p.m. and 2 p.m.
You may enter the Contest in person only. No other method of entry will be accepted. During the Contest Period, potential contestants should arrive at the designated Contest located on the Georgia Power Pavilion Stage in The Battery Atlanta™ at least 15 minutes prior to the start of each scheduled Trivia Round. Sponsor will select three (3) contestants for each Trivia Round from the potential contestants on a first come, first serve basis. Limit one (1) Trivia Round per person during the Contest Period. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify the Contest or a Trivia Round during the Contest Period.
- HOW TO WIN: The first contestant to correctly answer the highest number out of ten (10) football related trivia questions in each Trivia Round will be the designated winner (“Winner”) of the Trivia Round. In the event of a tie, Sponsor will ask one (1) additional question of the tied contestants to break the tie. The first contestant to correctly answer the additional question will be the designated Winner of the Trivia Round. The use of cell phones, tablets or similar other electronic devices will not be permitted during a Trivia Round. The decisions of Sponsor will be final and binding. The winners must meet all eligibility requirements including the execution and delivery of all necessary releases.
- PRIZES: One (1) Prize will be awarded to the Winner of each Trivia Round. Each Winner will receive a voucher for two (2) general admission tickets to any event at The Coca-Cola Roxy between the period of February 4, 2019 and December 31, 2019 (“Roxy Event ”), a voucher for two (2) tickets to an Atlanta Braves 2019 season home game (“Braves Event”) and a baseball autographed by a former or current Atlanta Brave Coach or Player (the Roxy Event and the Braves Event may be collectively be referred to herein as the “Event”). The approximate market value for each Prize package will not exceed Two Hundred Fifty Dollars ($250.00). Winners will contact Sponsor with Winner’s selected Events, subject to availability, at least three (3) business days prior to the selected Event either by email at BatteryInfo@batteryatl.com, phone at (404) 494-1150 or in person at Sponsor’s office at 800 Battery Avenue SE, Suite 130, Atlanta, Georgia 30339. Tickets for the selected Roxy Event will be available for pick-up by Winners three (3) hours prior to the beginning of the Roxy Event at the Coca-Cola Roxy will-call office and tickets for the selected Braves Event will be available two (2) hours prior to the beginning of the Braves Event. Seat locations at each Event shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Winners’ companions must be of legal age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age), unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Event dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. and/or ANLBC, as applicable, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of any Prize will govern if an Event is cancelled, rescheduled or delayed due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Each Winner and his/her guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. and ANLBC regulations in connection with the Prizes. Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. and ANLBC reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any Winner and/or his/her guest(s) who engage(s) in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the Event. Contest Entities will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Event. Prizes may not be resold or offered for resale. Any such resale may result in disqualification and Prize forfeiture and may invalidate the license granted by the Event ticket(s).
The reporting and payment of any tax liabilities incurred by the entrant as a result of this Contest and any prize won are the sole responsibility of the entrant. No substitution or transfer of prize or cash redemptions permitted by Winner. The Contest Entities reserve the right to substitute a prize of like value in the event the described prizes, or any portion thereof, are unavailable for any reason whatsoever. All prizes will be awarded.
- GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: By entering the Contest, participants grant the Contest Entities the right, unless prohibited by law, to use their names, voices, pictures and likenesses, without compensation, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing the goods and services of the Contest Entities and all matters related to the Contest in any manner or medium, throughout the world in perpetuity. Winner(s) may each be required to sign affidavits of eligibility, tax acknowledgement forms, liability releases and, except where prohibited by law, use of name and likeness releases (“Winner Documents”). In the event a winner declines the prize or fails to return completed releases, Sponsor may elect, at its own discretion, to select an alternate winner. By entering, entrants agree to release the Contest Entities from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize, or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any Contest or prize-related activity. The Contest Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of the prize awarded. In the event more winner notifications are issued, or more winning prize claims are received, than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules due to computer, printing, seeding, human, or other error or problem, a random drawing will take place from all eligible prize claims for the prize(s) at issue to award the proper number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules.
In the event of sabotage, acts of God, computer virus or other events or causes beyond the Sponsor’s or Contest Entities’ reasonable control which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Contest.
- CONSTRUCTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any Contest entrant and Contest Entities, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Georgia. In any action brought to enforce the obligation or right of any party hereunder they consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in any court of appropriate jurisdiction in Cobb County, Georgia, USA. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
- RULES/WINNERS INFORMATION: For Winner information (available after February 4, 2019) or an additional copy of the Official Rules, go to batteryatl.com.
- SPONSOR: Braves Development Company, LLC, 800 Battery Avenue SE, Suite 130, Atlanta, Georgia 30339.