December 10 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
SANTA’S POST OFFICE Together With Truist
Santa Claus is once again setting up shop at his Post Office in The Battery Atlanta! From Friday, November 24 to Saturday, December 24, Santa will continue the time-honored tradition of greeting local children in the Truist Holiday Community Corner, located at the corner of Power Alley and Battery Avenue.
Families are invited to bring their handwritten letters to Santa – postage not required – at his official Atlanta outpost. Santa’s helpers will take care of the rest! This free opportunity allows parents and guardians to take their own photos of their children interacting with Santa as he listens to their wish lists. As needed, Santa’s Post Office can be a contactless experience. We didn’t forget about your furry friends! Santa Paws nights are available three times this holiday season allowing you and your pets to take pictures with Santa, and enjoy all the holiday activities together.
The Truist Holiday Community Corner will also house:
- The Holiday Market, featuring a shoppable collection of Atlanta-area small businesses
- Holiday-themed, kid-friendly activities
- Complimentary treats and giveaways
- Professional gift wrapping station. Up to (2) personal gifts, plus any gifts purchased at The Holiday Market
- Free 20 minute holiday photo session with local photographer, Melissa Alexander of Phyllis Iller! Available only via reservation. Limited spots and dates available. Please reserve your spot HERE
- Free Blooper Snowman Plushie (while supplies last) when you make an in-person/on-site donation to Georgia Kids Belong. New pajamas (male and female, sizes youth large through adult large) are needed most—but we’re also collecting new youth undergarments and socks, and toys for all ages.
Dates and Times:
November 24: 12pm – 6pm
November 25: 12pm – 6pm
November 26: 12pm – 6pm
November 30: 4pm – 8pm (Pet Photo Only)
December 1: 12 pm – 6 pm
December 2: 12 pm – 6 pm
December 3: 12pm – 6 pm
December 7: 4pm – 8pm (Pet Photo Only)
December 8: 12 pm – 6pm
December 9: 12pm – 6pm
December 10: 12pm – 6pm
December 14: 4 pm – 8 pm (Pet Photo Only)
December 15: 12pm – 6pm
December 16: 12pm – 6pm
December 17: 12pm – 6pm
December 18: 12pm – 6pm
December 19: 12pm – 6pm
December 20: 12pm – 6pm
December 21: 12pm – 6pm
December 22: 12pm – 6pm
December 23: 12pm – 6pm
December 24: 12pm – 6pm
Share your experiences on social using #BatteryATL and tag @batteryatl for a chance to be featured.
*Santa needs to get back to his workshop in the North Pole, so the line to get in his Post Office will be cut off at 5:45 pm with his Post Office closing promptly at 6 pm each operational date.
**Dates are subject to change. Parking is free for the first three hours in the Red, Purple, Yellow, Silver and Green decks. For more information visit our parking information at https://batteryatl.com/directions-parking/.