Farmers Market presented by UnitedHealthcare
Join us for a fun afternoon Farmer's Market with a variety of local fruits, vegetables, honey, and more for sale on the Plaza Green. Summer markets will be held on Sundays from 1 pm - 4 pm for the foreseeable future.
Interested in preordering items for pick up on the market day? See below for the list of vendors offering preorder options:
David's Garden Super Bee: Call or Text David at 770-403-4228 to place an order + schedule pick-up.
Pearson Farm: Visit georgiaproud.com to place an order.
The Cheese Straw House: Orders may be placed by phone (678-234-2289) and picked up on market day.
The event is free to attend, and parking is free for the first four hours for this event in the Purple, Green or Red Decks on non-event days.
HEALTH & SAFETY
All vendors + guests must follow all currently-applicable State of Georgia executive orders related to COVID-19 and applicable CDC recommendations which are available via the following links:
Due to current CDC Recommendations, we will be implementing additional protections to include:
• There will be at least 10 feet between each booth to promote social distancing.
• Vendors are strongly encouraged to wear cloth masks and gloves to minimize contact and avoid touching their face.
• Frequently sanitize work area and displays.
• We will ask that our guests shop with a purpose, helping reduce the number of customers in the market at any one time.
• Vendors will not be permitted to offer sample food items or prepare any foods onsite.
• Consider setting up touchless payment options to minimize touchpoints within your space.
Venue755 Battery Avenue Southeast
Atlanta,GA30339United States+ Google Map