Atlanta Braves Chop Fest
Celebrate your back-to-back National League East Champion Atlanta Braves when Chop Fest returns this January! Spanning across Truist Park and The Battery Atlanta, Chop Fest gets you closer to your team than ever before. Admission is free!
The most exciting part is experiencing this event with your Atlanta Braves. Players and coaches will be appearing throughout the event to share the excitement with you! Mark your calendars and bring the entire family to experience this Atlanta tradition.
At Chop Fest, there is something for everyone. Choose from a variety of events including:
- Player Autographs*
- Player Photo Opportunities
- Q&A Panel Discussions with Players and Coaches
- Baseball Clinics
- On-Field Activities
- Photos with the 2019 NL East Pennant
- Family Attractions and Games
- Interactive Exhibits
- Merchandise and Memorabilia
- Live Entertainment
- And so much more!
*Tickets for player autographs will go on sale in early January.
Around The Battery Atlanta:
Braves History Chalk Walk - Location: 3B Concourse.
- Artists will bring some of the greatest Braves moments come to life…in chalk!
Chop Fest Gaming Center - Location: The onUP Experience.
- Challenge Braves players and other fans to interactive video games & activities.
Free Kids Autographs - Location: Line entry is outside The onUP Experience.
- The Free Kids Autograph line will return for Chop Fest 2020! Select players will be signing at this location. Passes will not be sold for this attraction. Admission will be first-come, first-served. Kids must be ages 4-14 to participate.
Photo Station A - Location: Mizuno Experience Center.
- Take photos with players. Times and players will be available on the MLB Ballpark App beginning at 9 a.m. on Chop Fest day.
Play Ball Alley - Location: Power Alley near Yard House.
- Play wiffle ball in the streets of The Battery Atlanta.
Wiffle Ball Home Run Derby - Location: Power Alley near Yard House.
- Kids will team with players for a fun home run hitting competition. Competition times are 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., and 3:30 p.m. For your kid to be selected, play Wiffle Ball throughout the day. Some of the best hitters will be "drafted" to play upcoming competitions.
Kids Sidewalk Chalk - Location: 3B Concourse.
- Kids become the artist as they help decorate our special sidewalk chalk zone.
Variety Performers - Location: Throughout The Battery Atlanta.
- Jugglers, stilt walkers, human statues, and more will be performing throughout The Battery Atlanta.
Around the Plaza:
Chop Fest Opening Rally - Location: The Plaza Splash Pad.
- Start Chop Fest with an exciting pep rally featuring players, coaches, and BLOOPER! Showtime is 9:50 a.m.
BLOOPER & Friends Photo Ops - Location: The Plaza Splash Pad.
- Take photos with BLOOPER and The Home Depot Tools. Appearance times:
BLOOPER: 10:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m., & 2:30 p.m.
Phil the Bucket & Two-Bit the Drill: 10:30 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 1:30 p.m., & 3:00 p.m.
B-Rush & Hammin' Hank: 11:00 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:00 p.m., & 3:30 p.m.
Live Entertainment Performances - Location: Plaza Green & Outside El Felix.
- Energetic performances by the Heavy Hitters drumline and the ATL Breakers. Performance times:
Heavy Hitters Drumline:
At Plaza Green: 10:45 a.m., 12:45 p.m., 2:45 p.m.
Outside El Super Pan: 11:45 a.m., 1:45 p.m., 3:50 p.m.
At Plaza Green: 11:45 a.m., 1:45 p.m., 3:50 p.m.
Outside El Super Pan: 10:45 a.m., 12:45 p.m., 2:45 p.m.
Braves 2020 Fashion Show - Location: Sports & Social. Time: 12:30 p.m.
- The Braves Clubhouse Store will showcase some of the hottest fashions for 2020 inside Sports and Social.
Chop Fest Stage - Location: Konica Minolta.
- Hear from your favorite players & coaches during insightful and interactive Panel Discussions.
11:00 a.m.: Bringing the Heat: A Pitching Discussion
12:00 p.m.: State of the Team Address with Alex Anthopoulos
1:00 p.m.: Kids only Press Conference
2:00 p.m.: On Deck with Freeman, Albies, & Swanson
3:00 p.m.: Los Bravos Q&A
Sponsor Row - Location: Outside Coca-Cola Roxy.
- Visit a variety of activations by Atlanta Braves partners.
FOX Sports South Live Broadcast - Location: FOX Sports Set.
- Be part of a live TV broadcast from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
FOX Sports South Desk Photo Op - Location: Plaza Green.
- Sit at the desk and take a photo like a star.
For more information, visit Braves.com/ChopFest