THE BATTERY ATLANTATM
- The Open Container Zone is restricted to the areas shown below as identified in The Battery AtlantaTM.
- The sale and service of alcoholic beverages to anyone under the age of 21 is strictly prohibited.
- The purchase, possession and consumption of alcoholic beverages by anyone under the age of 21 is strictly prohibited.
- Guests must provide valid photo identification to purchase alcohol.
- Open container alcoholic beverages may not be brought into or brought out of the Open Container Zone.
- The Battery AtlantaTM reserves the right to remove any guest who is being unruly or disruptive or violates these policies. Excessive consumption of alcohol is cause for removal from The Battery AtlantaTM.
- Guests passing alcohol to minors and minors purchasing, possessing or consuming alcohol will be removed from the premises and turned into authorities.
- Guests are not permitted to have opened alcoholic beverages in the parking decks serving The Battery AtlantaTM.
- No individual shall be permitted to purchase or possess more than two (2) alcoholic beverages in the Open Container Zone at one time.
- Open container alcoholic beverages must be contained in The Battery AtlantaTM approved plastic cups that are issued by authorized tenants and vendors in The Battery AtlantaTM.
- No glass containers are permitted in the Open Container Zone.
*WRISTBANDS REQUIRED ON GAMEDAYS AND IDENTIFIED SPECIAL EVENT DAYS
- In addition to the rules above, on Gamedays and Special Event days identified by The Battery AtlantaTM, guests must obtain a valid Open Container Zone Wristband issued by a certified tenant or vendor in The Battery AtlantaTM in order to purchase and possess an alcoholic beverage in the Open Container Zone.
- Open Container Zone Wristbands are valid only for the date of purchase.