THE BATTERY ATLANTATM
For the comfort, safety and security of everyone on the premises, the following code of conduct has been established for all guests and visitors. The Battery Atlanta reserves the right to refuse entry to any person and remove any person who is being unruly or disruptive or violates this Code of Conduct in any manner or unwilling to comply with this Code of Conduct.
THE FOLLOWING ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED:
- Smoking (including electronic cigarettes and vaporizers) except in designated areas.
- Illegal drug use.
- Loitering and solicitation. Ticket resale and unauthorized commercial activity, including driving or parking vehicles with advertisement wraps, logos or decals, are expressly prohibited.
- Carrying a weapon of any kind (including firearms).
- Inappropriate, disruptive or unlawful behavior (including the use of profanity, abusive language, symbols or gestures, shouting and playing music without the use of headphones), substance abuse, and criminal activity. Excessive consumption of alcohol is cause for removal from The Battery Atlanta.TM.
- Pets except in designated areas only. Service animals are permitted.
- Skating, board riding, bicycling and motorized personal vehicles on sidewalks and restricted areas.
- Unauthorized drones, unmanned vehicles and remote controlled vehicles.
- Littering, defacing or destroying property.
- Inappropriate clothing. Examples of inappropriate clothing are those which display: profanity, pornography, graphic violence, support of drugs or drug use, gang symbols and promoting discrimination against any group. Shirts and shoes are required.
- Distributing material, demonstrating, conducting interviews, taking professional photos, videos or audio recordings (without The Battery AtlantaTM approval).
- Violating the Open Container Zone Policy.
Guests are encouraged to report any incidents and violations of this policy to The Battery AtlantaTM Security located at by phone call at 404-614-2112.